.bin = binary files?

Mimpin Halim [Lucas] lucas at rainbows.net
Thu Aug 23 13:56:31 PDT 2001

hi everybody,

i'm lucas. i've been in the list for awhile but haven't been following with
the list everyday. work has been a pain in the as* lately. but i will surely
try to read and understand every single mail that get into my mailbox from
the mail-list.

ronnie, welcome to the list. i'm wondering if you have a redhat 7.1 cd? or
do any of you? and if you don't mind borrowing it to me i will greatly
appriciate it, i lost mine.

thanks,
lucas