ultra100 controler

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Mon Aug 20 03:25:26 PDT 2001

Dusty,

	I have a CUBX motherboard with integrated Promise Ultra100 and 2 20GB
Fujitsu IDE HDDs, and they seem to work fine under Mandrake 8.0. The
only problem that I have is that the IDE ribbon cables come unseted
regularly (weird!). I haven't had any serious issues though.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.