2.5MB/sec

dave d.eason at home.com
Sat Aug 18 18:32:55 PDT 2001

The old Motorola modems are pretty obsolete, at least in my market,
since moving from Hawaii I've joined Comcast at Home (I work there too) and
while we still have some people with the moto's we're actively swapping
them out for the DOCSIS modems...So many tools for use on the DOCSIS
that motorola's aren't capable of, better diagnosing.  As far as the USB
modems go, you'd be surprised how fast they can go......I have a docsis,
Com21 modem, of course its worthless to compare my speed to yours as the
networks are different and since I work for the company I'm not
capped....but yes, the docsis modems are nice.

-dave