RR Speeds

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Aug 18 02:25:36 PDT 2001

The absolute fastest I've seen on RR was consistently 600KB/sec or 4.8Mb/sec
when downloading OpenOffice from Akamai a few months ago.  Now it seems to
go between 200-300KB/sec.  I think Oceanic lowered the upload cap within the
last few months.  I was able to upload seven files simultaneously at
25KB/sec each a year ago, but now the absolute max seems to be around
30KB/sec.  Multiple connections now seem to slow each other down.