2.5MB/sec

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Aug 18 00:00:38 PDT 2001

Do you have the Ethernet cable modem?  Their first two modems, the white and
smaller black were only 10Mbit/sec half duplex, or 1.25MB/sec theoretical
max.  Their USB modem can't possibly go that fast due to USB's limit...

However, I haven't seen the newer DOCSIS ethernet modem.  Do you have one of
those?