Caldera OpenLinux 3.1

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Aug 16 13:23:55 PDT 2001

It has been over 2 years since I have tried Caldera.  I didn't like it very
much, but I guess that may be because I am too accustomed to the Red Hat or
Mandrake way of doing things.  Caldera is the world's largest Linux/Unix
company, but you would never think it that way.  They now handle both SCO
Unix's old customers, in addition to their own OpenLinux distribution.

You can download their Caldera 3.1 Workstation or Server edition from here.
http://www.linuxiso.org/caldera.html