ALOHA Meeting

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Wed Aug 15 02:55:38 PDT 2001

Sandi,

	Actually, no I couldn't. I will be out of town until into October. I
would love to attend, but I feel that further delays are detrimental to
the development of the group. There will be plenty of organization from
both ALOHA memebers and ACT&T staff. I want the meeting to go on as
scheduled, and I hope that it goes well. Also, I want everyone to
remember the reason that we lost the last location and to remember to
respect the premesis of ACT&T.

Thanks!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.

sandi at sandust.com wrote:

> Hi Deven
>
> Thanks for the information and for organizing a meeting and finding the location.  Just a suggestion though, since you organized the meeting, maybe you want to actually hold the meeting when you are in town?  You could make it for Wed August 29th....
>
> Sandi
>
> On Wed, 15 August 2001, Deven Phillips wrote:
> >
> > Sandi,
> >
> >     Yes, Wednesday Aug. 22nd. I will not be able to attend, as I am
> > boarding a plane to LinuxWorld San Francisco, but I will arrange for
> > everything to be taken care of.
> >
> > Deven Phillips, CISSP
> > Network Architect
> > Viata Online, Inc.
> >
> > sandi at sandust.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Is this Wed Aug 22nd?

Sorry if the spelling sucks, but my laptop battery is runn....