ALOHA Meeting

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Aug 14 22:33:16 PDT 2001

Wow, the location sounds perfect.

Would you like an instructional HOWTO demonstration of SSH with Mindterm,
file transfers, basic TCP/UDP tunnels, and VNC client/servers?  I'd like to
show how easy SSH can be, so people wont feel the need to continue to use
insecure telnet and FTP.

So is next Wednesday at 7pm confirmed?  Mind if I make an offical
announcement on several local mailing lists?