ALOHA Meeting

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Tue Aug 14 21:47:17 PDT 2001

All,

	I just got through touring the location for the ALOHA meetings. The
location is perfect for our needs, and includes many added extras. The
location is at Applied Computer Training and Technology, Inc. The
address is 98-030 Hekaha St. Suite 29 in Aiea. The operator of ACT&T has
even said that they may pay for our pizza!!! This location has many
benefits as follows:

	Sodas for sale for $25
	They teach intro Linux courses
	Internet connectiviy
	Multimedia presentation equipment

I would like to schedule the meeting for next Wednesday at 7PM. If this
sounds agreeable, let me know by posting back to the list. Also, I need
presentations!!! I'm thinking about showing how to do DV under Linux
myself. If you have an idea of something to show, let me know.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.