ALOHA Meeting information

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Mon Aug 13 10:49:21 PDT 2001

Hello All,

	Yes, there is supposed to be a an Aloha meeting this week, but I think
it will have to be pushed back because I have not yet been able to check
out the new location. I am going to try to take a look this week. If all
goes well, the meeting should be next week. I will keep you posted as
soon as I know more.

	As for the ALOHA site, I have been trrying to get my admin password
reset (it doesn't work anymore). As soon as I can get this done, I'll
change those postings.

Thank You all ofr your support, and I hope everyone is starting to
prepare for ITEC next month!!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.