Final Prices for AMD System: 1.2GHz for < $570

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Aug 8 18:18:30 PDT 2001

We managed to haggle down the price of the motherboard and fastest 1.2GHz CPU, and changed to a case with better cooling and matching colors.  Unfortunately we can no longer choose slower CPU's.  All parts including the ECC RAM are for the highest stability and reliability.  Let me know if you want to leave out any of the parts from your order (floppy, CD-ROM, case).

      Part Model Vendor Price
      Case Acer 300W ATX (Beige) Memco $89
      CPU 1.2GHz Athlon Memco $105
      Motherboard Asus A7VI-VM Memco $105
      RAM 256MB PC133 2-2-2 ECC Crucial $45.00
      Hard Drive 20GB Maxtor 7200rpm Memco $99.99
      CD-ROM Sony 52x (Beige) Memco $40
      Floppy TEAC (Beige) Memco $20
      HSF GlobalWin WBK68 Memco $30
      2nd Case Fan Acer Memco $9
      Thermal Arctic Silver (Shared) Byteware $2

      SubTotal $545
      Tax $22.71

      Total $568 + 2
      to handle unforseen expenses

I am making the orders on Monday.  I don't have enough cash to order this myself, so I need cash for your orders sometime before Monday.  Please e-mail me with the parts you and we'll find some way of getting the money to me.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com