Forwarded mail....

Zachary Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Tue Aug 7 12:59:56 PDT 2001

Not sure if everyone got this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 07 Aug 2001 11:20:31 -0700
From: Susan E O'Connor <Susan.E.O'Connor at KP.ORG>
To: ztaylor <ztaylor at aloha.net>

Hello.
I came across your name as a contact name for a Hawaii Linux User Group.  I am a Technical Recruiter with Kaiser Permanente - IT's Division, and I am currently hiring for a UNIX System Administrator for our Honolulu office.  The position is AIX focused, not Linux, but I wanted to see if there was anyone in the user group with the skills that might be interested.  To be honest, I don't do a lot of recruitment for the Hawaii region and I am trying to network with other technical individuals for some help or suggestions.   Do you have any recommendation as to where I could find some AIX candidates?  Do you allow positions to be posted on your website or distributed to the users?  If so, can I for this one?
Any help would truly be appreciated, I know there is a lot of "word of mouth" on finding technical positions out there.
Thanks in advance,
Sue O'Connor
Kaiser Permanente - IT Staffing
510-579-4414