HTML in posts...

tongaloa at atl.org tongaloa at atl.org
Mon Aug 6 10:22:18 PDT 2001

Living in the dark ages here.
No HTML capability in mail reader (terminal to shell account :-)
Prefer plain text messages if no one has a problem with it...

Mainly lurking for now.
Will be relocating to Honolulu next fall.

If too much hassle, don't worry.
I really should learn to use 'X' and one of
those desktop things one of these days :-)

-bob

Intro:
Bob Duckworth
Probably a geezer relative to median list age (48)
Spouse is Hawaii resident.
I'm residing in Atlanta until kids finish HS
next year. They were not keen on moving and
I have to get house ready to rent and liquidate
a small surplus business that I've been running for the past
12 years, along with a load of hobby related (mostly radio)
stuff.

http://199.184.215.33/catalog/
has a little of the stuff to which I'm adding daily.

Atlanta Linux buddy Ed Kujawski did the catalog
scripts. PHP/MySQL/Apache

I'm also ham radio op
wb4mnf

Have done a fair amount of work with wireless
internet. Will be looking for work in Honlulu.

Was a resident of Fiji for four years.
Also spent time in Tonga, Samoas, Phillipines,
Tahiti, Indonesia, Malaysia, Tuvalu, and China (PRC)

Carry on...