Fonts

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 15 01:10:13 PDT 2001

Hi,

I am using Linux Mandrake 8.0 and I am having problems with TTF fonts which I
hve installed via Drakfont. I tried using the new font in various programs
(ex. star office, Kword, Killustrator) with no luck. The font shows in the
font dialog box for each program, but when I type, the font does not show up
correctly, or if it does sow correctly, it gets replaced when I try to print.
the only program that the font works correctly in is the Gimp. anybody have
any suggestions?

Thanks,
Rodney