router

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Mon Apr 30 22:06:28 PDT 2001

Julio Gutierrez wrote:

> can someone tell me where to get information about building or setting up a
> router.
> I have an old IBM P75 64 MB RAM 500MB HD.
> I think this pc should be able to run as a router I just don't know how to
> configure it.
> can anyone help?
>
> Thank You!!
>
> Julio
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: webmaster at hawaiidakine.com

Julio

Call me if you want to install a floppy disk Router with
Freesco on it. Its a clone of the cisco router system. It
works fine with Linux, Unix and MS behind it.
 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.