Anyone interested in volunteering?

Hsiao Min Pang exile24 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:03:57 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I am currently seeking anyone who might be interested in volunteering their
time to the community via teaching basic computer skills to the community (a
curriculum is currently being developed).
My current project is with the Kalihi Valley District Park- a Neighborhood
Online Center is currently being set up at that location.
It is set to launch May 14th and I am looking for people who wouldn't mind
throwing in an hour or two per week/month.

Within a month to a month and a half after launching, another 20 similar
sites will be opening (eeek!).
There is no funding going into this project - it is strictly
volunteer-based.

I recently (this morning) lost my base of volunteers, as most of the
students will be leaving right after the end of the semester.
I am rather desperate to find any people who may have something to offer.

I know this isn't exactly Linux-related, but hope some of you out there are
interested.
Please e-mail me or call me at 782-7575 if you are interested - I'll provide
you with more background.

Sincerely,

Hsiao Min Pang
Project Manager