Firewall/Router

rick philbrick rickbluebrick at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 17:04:47 PDT 2001

I know you have said that RH is your choice becuase
install issues, but SmoothWall is based on RH  and it
is exact fit for  your purpose. Its an iso about
23megs.
http://www.smoothwall.org

Also, for the command line minimalist try coyotelinux
it fits on a floppy.
http://www.coyotelinux.com

RIckp

--- Julio Gutierrez <gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com>
wrote:
> I'm trying to setup a router/firewall for my little
> network,
> and I think I need help finding out what daemons I
> need in order to make it
> work, I don't need any graphical desktops or even X
> I want to
> administer from console.
> I'm trying RH 7.1 because is the only distro I've
> been able to setup & run on
> this PC, this is a P75 IBM 64MB RAM 514MB HD.
> can someone can lead me in the right direction or
> tell me how to do this?
> your help will be greatly appreciated!!!
>
> Julio
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as:
> rickbluebrick at yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')