redhat 7.1

Reid Oishi oishir at hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 26 21:10:37 PDT 2001

you can shutdown the services in the init.d directory....depending on what
runlevel you are running at....hence the rc.d dir.   Sorry I am a little
bit tired, so what I am saying might not sound correct.  So if anyone has
any else info on it.  Add on...please...I think by default redhat 7.1
makes you set-up a firewall, so it depends on what you setup your firewall
to be.  out.

Reido