yo Re: LUG?

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Thu Apr 26 11:07:57 PDT 2001

For the ALOHA group we have decided to form up Special Interest Groups
or SIGs to allow people to go more in depth with the particular subjects
that they are interested in. The SIGs can meet during the monthly
meeting or any other time as well. That way, if you aren't interested in
the presentation at the monthly meeting, you can go off to the other
room, and have a SIG meeting.

Deven Phillips