blocking access to directory tree.

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 26 09:17:13 PDT 2001

I noticed that this is similar to what Deven told me before.  He said to
switch the GUI into a root mode to open the run command window, and type
"xhost +"  then someone said it would be better to type "xhost
+localhost".  Are there a set of commands having to do with permissions
that have to do with "+x" or "+something else" ?