Fw: OSEI RFC: Obsolete PC Drive for Linux Thin Clients

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Apr 26 03:18:35 PDT 2001

You *offensive* people sparked this idea. ;)  Thanks.

Right now this is only an RFC, but I could use suggestions, commitments of
your support... your computers... etc.
Mid-Pacific Institute's Open Source in Education Initiative is only in the
concept phase right now, but the school is enthusiastic about the
possibilities and it looks like this will happen.