yo Re: LUG?

Robert Buecker rbuecker at darkscape.net
Thu Apr 26 00:43:51 PDT 2001

Take no offence, just because you are gifted with the patience to help
people new to linux/unix systems.  I won't lie, I'm about the most impatient
bastard in the world- and prefer to not take any steps backwards while
pushing forward in pursuit of learning more.  Not to say I haven't done it,
I just prefer to try and not do it while I'm at home during my free time.

So to all who I've seemingly offended, I offer my apology.

Unfortunately tonight I can't blame the beers!