yo Re: LUG?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Apr 25 23:54:02 PDT 2001

Hey, I take offense to that!  I didn't do any "real stuff" yet because I
first had to take care of the newbies that everyone seemed to ignore in the
past.  Roughly 15 more people learned enough to begin playing with Linux on
their own.  I'd think that's good.  If you would notice in my original plan
(that in my laziness I haven't updated yet...) http://www.mplug.org I had
originally planned stuff about Linux services, and thin clients.

I'm sorry that you 31337 hax0rs are bored with all this newbie stuff lately.
Please try to remember that everyone has to start somewhere, and we must
help those people too.  The next MPLUG event will be about Linux services:
Apache, Samba, XDMCP (X query protocol for thin clients), DHCP, some FTPd,
and maybe NFS and NIS.