LUG?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Apr 25 20:51:45 PDT 2001

I run another group called Mid-Pacific Linux User's Group
http://www.mplug.org
We're a bit different.  We are focused on education, of both the community
and helping schools save money with Linux.  We hold regular seminars on
various Linux topics several times a month, though those are currently
suspended due to the recent UH strike and tons of work near the end of the
semester.  I announce upcoming seminars on several lists, including LUAU.