blocking access to directory tree.

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Wed Apr 25 19:56:24 PDT 2001

Hi Luau,

I have a client who is worried about people accessing the
directory tree on a website. He thinks they will type in the
url without the viewed file to see it. He heard that you can
edit the access.conf file to eiminate this.

Is this an NT file? I have asked several Free BSD folk who
don't know. Maybe somebody who is a Linux Guru may know.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.