Mandrake 8.0

Laurie and Jeff Zidek zidekj001 at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 24 20:55:43 PDT 2001

I love it.  Finally it has what all the apps I wanted.  Now I can sync my
palm pilot.  Have evolution as my email client and when Star Office 6.0
come out I will have a complete office suite.  Great going Mandrake!  The
installer is even easier than before and I can review each app individually
with a summary and get only what I want.  What out Windoze.  Jeff