pootershop stuffs (fwd)

jay jay at musubi.org
Tue Apr 24 20:02:44 PDT 2001

would any of you fine, fine, folks like to help out pootershop.org?
i'd do it, but i'm leaving friday and won't be back again until
december.  it'd be great for promoting linux-awareness...

they're going to donate some of their computers to schools and i was
thinking that something like a 486 or p75 might be of more use as a
file server than some kid's desktop.  they'll probably also need some
admin help with their free computer lab...

=jay

p.s.	if someone could forward this to the other linux user
	groups in hawaii, it'd be much appreciated.