I told M$ I switched to Linux

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 13:41:32 PDT 2001

Good Afternoon

                Thank you for contacting Microsoft.

                We appreciate that you have taken the time to let us
know your feelings
                about this issue. We consider customer feedback an
opportunity to
                improve our business. Please continue to provide us with
feedback in the
                future and thank you for considering Microsoft products.

                Thank you,

                Joe
                Microsoft Online Customer Representative