Root stuff

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Thu Apr 19 10:45:23 PDT 2001

Cyberclops,

	I can save it as HTML and give it to Robert to post on the ALOHA web
site. Thanks for asking though. By the way, if anyone is interested, we
conquered IPSEC VPNs this week at Viata. If anyone would like a quick
and easy run down at the meeting for configuring FreeS/WAN for VPNs I
can go through it tonight at the meeting.

Deven