Linux Games

Jeffrey Wong jmwong at math.ed.hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 19 00:09:21 PDT 2001

I've tried Loki's Civ: Call to Power and it was kinda slow.  But I'm
pretty sure it's just because my linux box was slow anyways.  On the other
hand I've had the Win version crash on me several times, and I've never
seen the linux port crash yet.  (And, its a great game to play over an VNC
connection, I used to play it at school off of my home computer which made
it even slower).  You can put me down for wanting a copy of Alpha Centari.

Jeff W.