Linux on the desktop?

Laurie and Jeff Zidek zidekj001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 18 15:17:42 PDT 2001

Well I have just about replaced my Windoze as well.  I am a fairly new user
to Linux (currently Mandrake 7.2) and find the install easier than Win98.
 The only app I don't have a replacement for is Outlook.  Evolution looks
promising but I havn't got it to install correctly yet.  If I am correct in
two years I will be going " What Windows?"  and made the complete switch.
 Jeff