New 2.4 Kernal Linux distros...

bfarnell at gte.net bfarnell at gte.net
Tue Apr 17 23:48:03 PDT 2001

I know I have asked these sorts of questions before, but now that we are
seeing new releases I'll ask again.  Who has REALLY good CJK support?  I
love my Linux and I am learning Perl but I debate everyday about going
back to Windoze.  The CJK stuff I find out there is not ready to be
installed by the Newbie and the disclaimers make me think it's not worth
the trouble.  As a result, I use my computer far less than I used to.  I
bought this thing to keep in touch with my Chinese friends and further
my language studies on Chinese web sites.  I switched to Linux as a
matter of principle, but it's just not delivering for me and I hate to
give it up.

Brian