Floppy Copy?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 21:04:59 PDT 2001

Then wouldn't it be necessary to have another command to copy a
diskette?  With the cp command you first copy the diskette to a file on
your hard drive, and then copy the HD file to a new diskette with a
second command.  To me it looks as though the "dd
if=SuSEbootdisk.img"would already have to be on the HD because I don't
see where this provides an opportunity to switch disks.