Floppy Copy?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 15 11:19:10 PDT 2001

Thanks a lot.  I think I did it by cutting and pasting from this email
into the terminal.  I have a couple of questions though.  First where is
the "~" key on the keyboard.  Secondly, what happens to the "floppy.img"
file when you are done?  Is it still on your HD or des it automatically
erase itself? Or is it there to make more copies if you want?