IPChains Configuration tool - IPmenu

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Apr 14 17:41:01 PDT 2001

Well as for myself, I would be very interested, but I'll be leaving for
Denver in another two weeks and won't be back until November.  Devin
Phillips gave a great presentation on the subject at the Aloha group.
Unfortunately there was no passout to take home, so most of the details
passed over my head at the time.  I did get out of the session that it
is a very good thing to be doing, it you actually know enough to be able
to do it.  In a way, I think it's important to orient any Linux session
toward the premise that some of the club members are not IT
professionals, but would like to use Linux and be able to get the most
possible out of it.