Cisco and ARP troubles

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Thu Apr 12 00:13:52 PDT 2001

Warren, you have been so selfless with your time in helping others on
this list, and I wish I could help you on this one, but I doubt there
are any hardcore Cisco guys tuned in.   The ONLY guy I know of who's any
good with Cisco is Del Wong, the one-man Flex.net team, but he usually
does his best to avoid questions.  It's possible that he might answer a
single short question, if you're very polite.

-Jeff Mings