Solaris 8 Anyone?

Kevin kncbram at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 19:08:55 PDT 2001

Depends on the Sparc5 though.  Some of the later revisions were actually
faster than a Sparc 20 (somewhere around 150MHz).  But, you can also get
Sparc Ultra 5's with monitor for $1200 - 1500 if you want a faster machine.
I'm sure there's probably places to get them cheaper also, just giving an
example.

I've been trying to download Solaris 8, even on roadrunner its taking
forever!  :)

Aloha,

Kevin