Question...

Daemon Knyte daemon_knyte at cyberkotik.com
Fri Apr 27 06:19:47 PDT 2001

I have mandrake 7.2 installed on my dell 3800 (originally came as a windows
98 system). I access the help files (not man pages) and type in a keyword in
the search box and hit enter. Nothing happens. I then click on the "search"
button, still nothing happens. Am I having difficulty with the help docs or
am I just doing things wrong? This is in KDE.

I haven't been keeping up with the discussions lately and just like the
"catch up" command for newsgroups, I deleted a lot of emails. I'm trying to
see which website I would check for any meetings (I'm aware that LUAU does
not hold the monthly meetings anymore... or am I wrong?) that may occur...
I'm interested since I seem to be having quite a bit difficulty (since
leaving HCC I haven't touched *nix systems in ages).

I appreciate your help.

mahalo,
Arlan