Work from home...

Rick Chavez chavez at nortelnetworks.com
Fri Sep 22 13:28:12 PDT 2000

Nortel Networks is in the process of outsourcing part of their IS
organization.  The company that won the contract is CSC (Computer
Sciences Corporation).  CSC is aggressively recruiting to insure they
have adequate staff to do the job.  The Outsourcing is scheduled for
Nov. 4th so they're eager.

Some of the departments in the organization allow their workers to
"Telecomute" (work from home).  Some allow flexible hours.  I myself
work from home and set my own hours.  None of the servers I support are
here in Hawaii.  They're spread out all over the world.  My co-workers
are in Australia, USA, Canada, and the U.K..

If you're experienced in Unix and/or Windows (NT or 2000), self
motivated, able to work unsupervised, and interested in working at home,
let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with the right
parties.  It'd be kinda nice to have another coworker in the same state
as I live.

Rick Chavez
chavez at nortelnetworks.com