LUAU Meeting - September 2000 - LOCATION CHANGE

Deven.Phillips at webmail.hnl.viata.com Deven.Phillips at webmail.hnl.viata.com
Tue Sep 12 03:13:19 PDT 2000

To everyone that is going to attend the LUAU meeting on next Tuesday:

The building is open and accessable up until 7PM. The meeting will be brought
to order at 5:30PM. If you need smoke breaks I am sure that myself or David
Quitt, or James Morton will be able to escort anyone after the 7PM lockdown.
Please be aware that the parking on Bishop and Alakea streets is free after
5PM, and that you should park there. Parking in the building is going to be $7
is you park at the First Hawaiian Center. We are negotiating with building
management to get free or reduced parking for the group meetings. Hopefully
this will bear fruit before the next meeting.

Thank You,

Deven Phillips, CISSP

Jeff Mings <jeffm at lava.net> said:

> Hello,
>
>     It seems like Deven said that the only way to get into the Viata
> premises was with a special ID card.  Any special instructions on that
> matter?
>
> thanks,
>
> Jeff Mings
>

> Donovan Chun wrote:
>
> > ATTENTION!!!
> > NOTE: The meeting location for LUAU has been changed:

> > The September 2000 LUAU general meeting will be:
> >
> > Date:   Tuesday, September 19, 2000
> > Time:   6:00pm ~ 9:00pm
> > Place:  Viata Online
> >         999 Bishop Street