old hardware for free

Nelson C. Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 17:11:53 PDT 2000

I volunteer at Our Lady of Perpetual Help elementary school in Ewa Beach.
We have received a lot of donated equipment that we cannot use - our policy
is to not turn anything away.

Even if we could upgrade some of this stuff, we don't have the budget.  So I
am getting rid of everything listed below.

The 486s should be good for making routers/firewalls.  The monitors make
perfect spare monitors or as monitors for file or print servers that you
don't need to look at that much.

So, if you want any of this, drop me a line or come by the school next
Saturday morning between 9:00am and 12:00 noon.

If you feel guilty, please see our website for our wishlist
(http://www.olph-hawaii.org/Donations.htm).  If you feel "really" guilty,
contact the principal for monetary donations.  If you feel "really-really"
guilty, contact me for the church schedule :-)

Thanks
Nelson Garcia
webmaster at olph-hawaii.org
http:www.olph-hawaii.org

----------------------
Here's the list:

[Servers]

(2 ea.) Compaq Proliant old series 3110, Pentium processor (I think 90Mhz),
48MB RAM, 3.5 fd, SCSI CD-ROM, RAID controller, 6 SCSI drive bays (no
drives), 10Mb NIC

[PCs]

(4 ea.) GST 486DX/33, 3.5 and 5.25 fd, 365MB hd, 32MB RAM, 10Mb NIC

(4 ea.) GST 486DX/33, 3.5 and 5.25 fd, 365MB hd, 16MB RAM, 10Mb NIC

Zeos 486/33, 3.5 and 5.25 fd

Gateway 2000, P5-66, 3.5 fd

"Stereo" 486 PC, sound card, modem, CD-ROM

IBM Eduquest one-in-all unit (minus keyboard), Sound, CD-ROM, 3.5 fd, 13"
monitor

IBM AT, dual 5.25 fd (a true museum piece!)

[Monitors]

(7 ea.) IBM 15" model 8515

(6 ea.) Magnavox Enhanced VGA 15"

(5 ea.) IBM 13" model 8513001

(2 ea.) DELL Ultrascan 15" model VC-5

(2 ea.) DELL Trinitron 15" model D-1526TX-HS
(don't get too excited, the colors are not displaying well on these)

Hyundai 15" model HCM-421E

DELL Ultrascan model VC-2

IBM 15" model 39G6234

DELL 15" model P1528U