ftp setup question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 6 22:12:58 PDT 2000

To all,

	Thanks for your help.  I have managed to fix the anonymous login
problem, but the greeting is still not what I want.  I am beginning to think
that my setup is broken just a little.  I have tried a number of combinations
of the "greeting text <message>" and "banner" options (as listed in the
ftpaccess man pages) to no avail.  Everything else you have suggested has worked
fine. And now, I shall "read the source" and the makefile to see if I screwewd
up anything when I built the latest version on my box.

Many mahalos for all your help,

Ben Beeson