LUAU Admins

steve at iwsys.com steve at iwsys.com
Mon Oct 30 03:43:01 PST 2000

LUAU,

At the beginning of this year LUAU was faced with a need for better
organization and a direction.  We have moved in the direction the group
asked to go with some improvements and changes along the way.  In light of
these group accomplishments, the LUAU administrators are ready for the next
set of administrators to take the reigns.  We need to have named
replacements before the next meeting to maintain continuity for the
group.  It would be appropriate to nominate the new administrators on the
list and then email votes to the current administrators.  This should be a
very simple process.  So, consider this as the official call for
nominations.  The nominations will be accepted until 11:59pm November
4.  The election will be held November 5-7 with the new administrators
announced on the 8th.  A turnover will need to take place before the next
meeting.

Thank You,

LUAU Administrators