Off Topic: Q: Good Windows X Client.

Eric Hagen ehagen at hawaii.edu
Sun Oct 29 11:01:59 PST 2000

Sorry for the off topic question, but I'm about to throw exceed out of the
window, and I remember a discussion a while ago about a very good X
client/emulator for the M$ windows platforms.

Does anyone have some recommendations.  NT 4.

Eric Hagen                  "Sometimes we get lost in the darkness,
ehagen at Hawaii.Edu	     the dreamers learn to steer by the stars..."
			    "You fight for something because it is good.
	 				Not because it stands to succeed."