GNU license billing or accounting software for linux?

Robert Green aloha_moon at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 12:01:03 PDT 2000

I was wondering if anybody has any experience with any
GNU licensed financial, accounting, or billing
software? I am only aware of GNUcash so far, I'm sure
there must be others out there -- if you know of any,
please enlighten me, and better yet, if anybody has
had any experience with any of them, I would be very
grateful for any feedback of how good/bad/otherwise
you found them to be?

Mahalo, and see you all at the Expo!

Rob