Sniffer

Jim McQueeney jajom at lava.net
Tue Oct 24 09:33:01 PDT 2000

Brian:

If you find a free one I'd be interested in knowing about it! Anyway there is
supposed to be a good one called CommView ($49) at the following URL:

  <http://www.tamos.com/download.htm>

You can download a demo version which is good for 15 days, IIRC...

HTH

*Jim McQueeney <jajom at lava.net> ***
****** PGP ** RSA: 0x45A3FB5D *****
****** Keys * DH.: 0xA82248FD *****