Need some help

Songyang Li songyang_li at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 04:21:04 PDT 2000

Yes it's a Network Anywhere card.

Some one told me that you need to download the update
from this website:  www.scyld.com/network/updates.html
I will give it a try.

Corel Linux doesn't seem to be recognizing my 3com ISA
card.  I am going nowhere :-( but won't give up!

Thanks for the reply and have a nice day!

Ryan

--- Chris Wong <wongc at math.ed.hawaii.edu> wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, Songyang Li wrote:
>
> > I am a new user of Linux.  Just installed the
> Corel Linux(Debian).
> > But don't know how to get the NIC card
> work(Linksys 10/100).  Any
> > suggestions?  Thanks a lot!
>
> Is this the Network Anywhere card?
>
> I've had the damnest time trying to get that to
> work. As of yet, I haven't
> been successful.
>
> Technically, it's a tulip card. But it doesn't get
> recgonized by the
> default tulip driver. I haven't gotten much success
> using the driver on
> the driver diskette.
>
> At this point in the game, I'm not too sure what to
> do. I tried for
> several hours and gave up. Maybe somebody else got
> it.
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as:
> songyang_li at yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')