Xmms

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 22:38:13 PDT 2000

I recently installed RH7 and everything works fine except Xmms, when i try to
play mp3s, it  continually skips and doesn't paly them right , I was wondering
if any of you guys know how to fix the problem, I tried removing it and
reinstalling but it kept on doing it, when I use the cd player it plays fine so
I don't think there is any conflicts with my sound card so if anyone knows or
has had a problem like this and has a solutionplease let me know because I just
can't live wothout music.
Your Help will be greatly appreciated!!
Julio Gutierrez