EXPO: time frame

Malathud the Coordinator dyamamura at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 22:47:55 PDT 2000

For now, this is what we have in the way of time frame
for the expo:

Setup: Wed 25 Oct 2000
Tentatively 14:00 to 17:00 (or until it's done)

Day 1: Thu 26 Oct 2000
11:00 to 20:00

Day 2: Fri 27 Oct 2000
11:00 to 21:00

Teardown: Fri 27 Oct 2000
Start as soon as things get slow
Finish as fast as we can haul donkey out of there

It is vague until we get confirmation from the expo
promoter. The ghods willing, he will give us the
answers tomorrow and I will update this Friday night.
For those who do not remember, LUAU had intended to
*not* participate in the show. Late last week, the
promoter, specifically offered a booth to the LUAU
administrators. After a discussion, it was decided to
put on something small and at least provide some small
LUAU presence.

To the 4 of you who've committed to volunteer: Thank
you. The next schedule update will contain your time
commitments.

In the next ``bulletin'', we go over the equipment
being provided and by whom.

/* dsy */
#include <std.disclaimer>