Question

Ben Beeson beesond001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 11 23:08:14 PDT 2000

Kevin,

	I use Road Runner here in Hawaii.  My network tool says the two dns
nameservers I use for road runner here in Kaneohe are:  24.25.227.34 and
24.25.227.36

	I don't know much about how to set up a linux router -- I'm very
interested though ;-)  so, I'll be very interested in how your efforts work
out!!!  I did find a web page that offers a lot of good info for setting road
runner up on linux at the following URL.  (It helped me a lot when I needed to
get my box up and running.)  Point your browser here:

	<  http://www.vortech.net/rrlinux/ >

Another useful site that links a bunch of other sites is:

	< http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/rr/ >

Another useful site:

	< http://people.qualcomm.com/karn/rr/ >

Skip the "rrlogind" stuff, you don't need it here in Hawaii...

Hope this helps,

Ben